- Tang Travel Bursaries
Guidelines for Tang Travel Bursaries to attend the 2019 IUBMB – PSBMB Education Conference
A certain number of travel bursaries are available for young educator/scientists to enable participation in the IUBMB-PSBMB Education Conference in Manila. These grants cover the registration fee, and support travel and accommodation costs up to a maximum of US$1000.
The deadline for submitting an application is 23 September 2019.
- The applicant must be a member of their national biochemistry society;
- The applicant cannot be a resident of the country hosting the event (i.e., Philippines);
- The applicant must have at least two years of teaching experience;
- Only travel from the applicant’s current country of residence to the Philippines is supported;
- Priority will be given to applicants from under developed countries