The 29th FAOBMB & 2022 CSBMB Conference will be held in Shenzhen, China during 19-22 October 2022
The Theme of the conference is：Biochemistry and Molecular Biology for Human Health
The Conference coincides with the 50th Anniversary of the founding of FAOB in 1972.
The Federation became known as FAOBMB in 1993 (see History of FAOBMB).
Based on current conference scheme, there will be 17 sessions (session themes are listed below) in the conference.
- Enzymes and regulation
- Protein, complex, and assembly
- DNA replication and repair
- Gene expression and regulation
- Nucleic acids: coding or non-coding
- Lipid: metabolism and diseases
- Nutrient sensing
- Metabolic regulation and diseases
- Mechanisms of cell death
- Biochemistry of viruses
- Glycosylation and lipid modification
- Biochemistry of immunity and immunotherapy
- Plant biochemistry and molecular biology
- Molecular imaging
- BMB of Covid-19
- FAOBMB in the past 50 years and in the future
- Education in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Website for Conference: https://www.csbmb.org.cn/2022/index.html
Contact detail (email address) of the Conference Secretariat
The deadlines for registration and for abstract submission are as follows:
Registration opens: 1 April 2022
Deadline for Early Registration: 31 July 2022
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 2 September 2022
Deadline for Poster Submission: 16 September 2022
On-line registration closes: 10 October 2022
FAOBMB Travel Fellowships
A limited number of FAOBMB Travel Fellowships will be awarded to graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and early career Biochemists and/or Molecular Biologists to attend, either in person or online, and give an oral presentation on their research work at this Conference. For further details please click here.
Deadline for applications for FAOBMB Travel Felloswhips: 24 June 2022